IOS 14 Crack was announced at WWDC 2020 on 22 June, but Apple didn’t say when it would officially launch, just saying it would be this autumn. However, based on previous years, we are cautiously expecting Apple to release iOS 14 to the public between 14 and 18 September 2020.
This rollout usually is tied in with the fall iPhone launches, falling one or two weeks after the new handsets are announced. Unfortunately, there are increasingly confident rumors that the iPhone 12 will be delayed until October or later, and that’s why we might have to wait a bit longer for the iOS 14 as well.
Last version of iOS 14
The most recent version of iOS 14 Updates is iOS 13.6.1. This update focused exclusively on bug fixes and arrived in mid-August 2020. According to the Apple support document, this update also fixes a problem in iOS 13.6 that caused Other to take up more than its fair share of memory. We explain how to delete Other iPhone and iPad storage here. This isn’t the only issue with iOS 13.6. The update also brought home sharing issues (details here).
What’s new about iOS 13.6.1
September 1st, 2020: Apple releases iOS 13.7
Apple released iOS 13.7 for the iPhone. This update adds the ability to opt-in to COVID-19 exposure notifications even if you do not have an app installed, depending on your region. The feature is currently in operation in Washington, D.C., Virginia, Nevada, and Maryland.
IOS 13: Everything that you need to know
According to Apple, the following devices are compatible with the iOS 13 operating system:
- iPhone: iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, and iPhone SE.
- iPad: 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 11-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad (7th generation), iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 4.
- iPod touch: iPod touch (7th generation).
If you have an older iPhone, iPad, or iPod that isn’t on this list, you won’t be offered iOS 14 Free Download on the Software Update screen. You can still install the latest version that is compatible with your device. But, to get iOS 12 iPhone, you’ll need a new appliance.
The past five iOS release dates.
- iSO14: Friday, 18 September 2020.
- iOS 13: Thursday, 19 September 2019.
- iOS 12: Monday, 17 September 2018.
- iOS 11: Wednesday, 20 September 2017.
- iOS 10: Tuesday, 13 September 2016.
- iOS 9: Wednesday, 16 September 2015.
Activation Keys For iSO 14