Macrium Reflect 8.0.5942 Clone Disk+Boostable USB
Macrium Reflect Clone Disk is a backup and cloning software that works with images. It creates a secure backup of your entire hard drive or individual partitions. You can use this image to restore the entire disc, one or more partitions, or even individual files and folders in the event of a partial or total system loss. This archive can be used to restore accurate images of partitions on a hard drive, allowing you to easily upgrade or restore your system.
You can also use copy and paste to restore files and folders by mounting your backup image as a virtual drive in Windows Explorer. You can back up entire partitions or individual files and folders in a single compressed and mountable archive file with the Macrium Reflect endpoint backup solution.
Even when the operating system is running, Macrium Reflect Bootable USB creates disk images and backs up the system partition. The software saves images to USB sticks, Firewire drives, DVDs, or the network, and achieves high compression rates, according to the manufacturer. Macrium Reflect provides system recovery via a live CD that is based on a small Linux variant. Standard, Professional, and Server versions of the software are also available.
You can easily create copies of your hard drives with the free backup software (Macrium Reflect Free) – even while the operating system is running. This “cloning” allows you to use the images to restore your Windows system in the event of a data loss or to transfer it to a new hard drive. Using time-controlled backup intervals in the planner, you save backup copies of entire hard disks or selected partitions, with data compression and password protection. You can choose between full backups and differential backups, which only take into account changed or new files after a full backup.
Key Features Macrium Reflect:
- Backup your entire PC to a single compressed image file.
- Updated support for all the latest Windows Operating Systems and disk formats.
- Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy.
- Backup files and folders to a single compressed archive file.
- Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks of your mouse.
- Dynamic disk support.
- MBR and GPT disk support.
- Instant virtual booting of backup images: instantly create, start and manage Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium Reflect Linex.
- New Backup Engine: Incremental and differential images up to 60 times faster.
- Ultra-fast Live imaging of windows systems, physical and virtual.
- Greatly simplified administration including pre-defined Backup Plans for popular backup strategies.
- Fully featured file and folder level backup and recovery.
What’s New in Macrium Reflect Clone Disk?
“Macrium Reflect Free” has been visually refreshed and has useful new functions in the new version 8.x. The changelog contains all of the pertinent information. Currently, after installing version 8, you will receive an update to version 7, which is obviously a bug that you can ignore.
- RAM: 1 GB [2 GB is recommended].
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Hard Disk: 2 GB or above.
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher.