MyLanViewer 4.25.0 Crack + Portable [Download]
MyLanViewer Crack is a network tool that can quickly become a must-have for many users, with features like network scanners, LAN messengers, subnet monitoring, and a Wake-on-Lan manager.
The program scans your network and displays the names, IP addresses, MAC addresses, NIC vendor, OS version, logged users, shared folders, and other technical details for each computer in an easy-to-read, buddy-list style window. Remote shutdown, wake-on-lan, lock workstation, log off, sleep, hibernate, reboot, and power off are all supported by the MyLanViewer Network/IP Scanner. It can track IP addresses and send notifications when computers’ states change.
MyLanViewer Portable is a program that scans your local network and manages all of the computers connected to it. We can remotely manage computers and monitor all shared network resources with this tool, thanks to the Wake on LAN service. MyLanViewer shows a clear list of all computers, including their IP and MAC addresses, as well as other details such as the installed operating system and home network name.
The program is simple to use and includes a search engine for files shared across a local network. We can use a remote connection to turn off or restart a networked computer, as well as terminate a user’s session.
In addition, the MyLanViewer Network/IP Scanner can view and access shared folders, teate user sessions, disable shared folders, display netstat information, and detect rogue DHCP servers. The software can keep track of all devices (even those that are hidden) on your subnet and send you notifications when new ones are discovered (for example, to know who is connected to your WiFi router or wireless network). The program is simple to set up and use, with a user-friendly and attractive interface.
This Netbios and LAN/Network IP address scanner for Windows also includes a whois and traceroute tool, a remote shutdown and Wake On LAN (WOL) manager, and a wireless network scanner and monitor.
Key Features of MyLanViewer Crack:
- MyLanViewer Network/IP Scanner is a powerful IP address scanner for local area network (LAN).
- Remote Computer Manager is a network utility for remote computer management.
- Wake-On-LAN Proxy Server is a network tool that helps network administrators to organize the reception and transmission of magic packets (wakeup signals.
- Http Proxy Scanner is an application that helps you find IP addresses of HTTP proxy servers on network.
- Ping Manager is a set of network tools, based on ICMP requests, which includes: regular ping, scan IP address range, trace route and path ping.
- Shortcuts To Tray is a tool for quick access to your favorite links and shortcuts from the system tray.
- RedEyes is a powerful host and network monitor designed for testing performance and availability of hosts connected to the LAN or Internet
- Socks Proxy Scanner is an application that helps you find IP addresses of SOCKS proxy servers on network.
- TCP/IP Port Scanner is an application that helps you find TCP/IP open ports on network. Port scanner can scan IP network up to 10,000 tcp/ip ports per second.
- Network/IP Scanner Shared Resources is an application that helps you find shared folders/resources on network.
What’s New in MyLanViewer Crack?
MyLanViewer Latest also includes a powerful file searching utility that allows you to search the network for a specific file format or a user-defined filename. However, depending on the size of the network, the scanning process may take some time. It’s a fast proxy scanner that scans with the SYN method. This program will assist you in locating and saving a proxy list to a text file.
The implementation of a connection attempt to a TCP port on which to run services improves the efficiency of services (web server, mail server, proxy-server, domain controller, etc). Finally, there’s a dedicated messenger tool for chatting with some of your friends who are on the same LAN.
It will assist you in locating all IP addresses, MAC addresses, and shared folders on your wired or wireless (Wi-Fi) network. Remote shutdown, wake-on-lan, lock workstation, log off, sleep, hibernate, restart, and power off are all supported.
It can also terminate user sessions, disable shared folders, display netstat information, and detect rogue DHCP servers, among other things.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher.
- RAM: 1 GB [2 GB recommended].
- Hard Disk: 200 MB or more.