Sticky 10.1a Crack + Portable [Download] Mac
Sticky Crack is an electronic version of those notes. Stickies was created with the goal of being a small and simple program. Stickies will not write to the registry or mess with your system files. Stickies saves all of your data in a single ini file that is text-based. Stickies will never play “Greensleeves” or support animated dancing figures. Instead, they’re yellow rectangular windows onto which you can scribble notes. They’ll stay on the screen until you take them away once they’ve been created. Just like a piece of sticky paper. I recently misplaced a key contact’s direct phone number, who wanted to sponsor a section of our corporate website.
Stickies Portable are a digital version of traditional sticky notes. You can add a virtual sticky note to your computer desktop, and your sticky notes will be saved on your hard drive when you shut down your computer. Even better, you can iconify or hide a sticky note so that you can refer to it later. You can make multiple notes, give a sticky note a color reference, and even add images and other media to your notes. We end up scribbling quick notes on a sticky note and sticking it to our monitor, as do most small business owners. The problem is that we ended up leaving these notes on the sticky notes for a long time, including important contact information.
You can also change the colors used for each sticky note, assign them relevant titles, place them on top of all other windows, and change the opacity level, in addition to the previously mentioned changes. Stickies Butt Crack also supports tags, and you can even attach a selected note to an open window.
You can also put a selected note to sleep, which will keep it hidden until a user-defined time and date. When you need to be reminded of a deadline or upcoming event, you can set an alarm. Last but not least, you can create stacks of similar notes or assign multiple hotkeys to speed up certain actions.
Key Features of Sticky Crack:
- It appearance can be customized; fonts, colors and buttons may be changed, and styles saved. It can be resized.
- Once on screen, This program will remain where placed until closed, even through reboots.
- It can be attached to an application, web site, document or folder so they only show when it’s on screen.
- It can store text or images.
- It can snap to each other and to the sides of the screen to keep them neatly lined up.
- It can have alarms set to ensure you notice them at a point you choose.
- Transferred from one machine to another either over a TCP/IP network connection, or by using an SMTP mail server or MAPI client: Hierarchical friends list, Play a sound file on receive, Signature for transmitted or emailed stickies, Favorite friends, and custom lists can be made.
- It can be hidden for a certain period, until a specified date and time, or to wake every day, week or month, to act as reminders.
- International language, Unicode and RTL text support.
- It works with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- It is small and simple, it writes to a single text file, and does not alter the registry.
- AD network administrators can use Group Policy to control settings.
- API to allow integration with other application.
What’s New in Sticky Crack?
Sticky Latest was created with the goal of being a small and simple program. The software will not write to the registry or mess with your system files. Stickies saves data in a single ini file that is text-based.
The tool will never play “Greensleeves” or support animated dancing figures. Instead, they’re yellow rectangular windows onto which you can scribble notes. They’ll stay on the screen until you take them away once they’ve been created. Just like a piece of sticky paper.
It’s a virtual post-it notes program that lets you stick sticky notes on your desktop that stay put until you close them – even after reboots. Color, font, transparency, and other aspects of the sticky notes’ appearance can all be customized.
The notes can also be shared over a network, synced with friends, imported/exported, emailed, or attached to application windows. With a single click from the tray, you can hide or show all notes, as well as recover notes that have been deleted previously.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10, vista, XP.
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher.
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB recommended).
- Hard Disk: 200 MB or more.